DUDOLAND*PL is a small in-home breeding – however, we are professional when it comes to health and proper development of our four-legged friends.
Our cats receive the ongoing veterinary care. We remember about regular vaccinations, deworming and testing.
Every kitten leaves the breeding vaccinated and dewormed twice and always with a medical record book.
White cats leave the breeding with bi-ear certificates after BAER tests.
ALL OUR ADULT CATS UNDERGO THE FOLLOWING TESTING:
- FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) – negative
- FELV test (Feline Leukaemia Virus) – negative
- HCM (echocardiographic test) – normal
- PKD test (Polycystic Kidney Disease) – disease exclusion based on regular kidney ultrasound diagnostic tests
- CMS (Congenital myasthenic syndrome) / Langford + Laboklin – negative
- Chlamydia/ Mycoplasma/ Calicivirus (IDEXX test) – negative
- Herpesvirus (IDEXX) – not detected
- White cats are BAER tested – our cats are unaffected, i.e. have perfect hearing in both their ears.
PHYSICIANS TREATING OUR CATS:
- Dr Krzysztof Jakubski / specialist surgeon
- Dr Barbara Zacharewicz/ nephrologist
- Dr Anna Olejniczak- Pytel/ cardiologist
- Dr Aleksander Gierek/ specialist surgeon, orthopaedist, ophthalmologist
We would like to greet and thank our terrific doctors for kindness of heart, understanding and their invaluable help. They are always there when we need them! They make us feel safe and secure.